The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical company Precision BioSciences (DTIL). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/7 the stock gained 130.75%.
Precision BioSciences, Inc. operates as a genome editing company and develops therapeutic products primarily in the United States. The company offers ARCUS, a genome editing platform to cure cancers and genetic disorders. Precision BioSciences Inc. is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- 12.73% gain in the last year
- 17 new highs and up 142.42% gain in the last year
- 82.85% gain in the last year
- Technical support level at 18.62
- Recently traded at 19.66 with a 50 day moving average of 9.85
- Market Cap $940 million
- Revenue expected to grow 9.30% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 4 buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 13 to 0 that the stock will beat the market
- 1,048 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha