The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical company Cue Biopharma (CUE). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks list first by he most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since he Trend Spotter signaled a buy on the stock gained 37.61%.
Cue Biopharma, Inc. is an immunotherapy company developing a novel, proprietary class of biologics engineered to selectively modulate the human immune system to treat a broad range of cancers and autoimmune disorders. Cue Biopharma, Inc. is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 137.40+ Weighted Alpha
- 148.96% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 39.05% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.10%
- Technical support level at 11.66
- Recently traded at 12.00 with a 50 day moving average of 8.72
- Market Cap $283 million
- Revenue expected to grow 197.50% this year and another 332.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.30% this year and an additional 27.30% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy recommendation on the sock
- 546 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha