The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the non-residential asset manager Brookfield Asset Management (BAM). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/24 the stock gained 5.90%.
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is an asset manager. Focused on property, power and infrastructure assets, the company has assets under management and is co-listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BAM. At Brookfield they continually strive to ensure that they have sound corporate governance practices to maintain investor confidence in the way in which they do business. To ensure it communicates with there practices and commitment to strong corporate governance, they are proud to share with its Statement of Corporate Governance, Corporate Disclosure Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other related information on its corporate governance initiatives and practices.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 35.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 30.52% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 8.74% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.04%
- Technical support level at 56.79
- Recently traded at 57.24 with a 50 day moving average of 53.76
- Market Cap $59.66 billion
- P/E 19.52
- Dividend yield 1.14%
- Revenue expected to grow 12.60% this year but be down 4.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to be off 32.40% this year, increase again by 17.40% next year but decrease by an annual rate of 4.38% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 5 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 1,324 to 31 that the stock will beat the market
- 31,884 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha