The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biopharmaceutical company ZymeWorks (ZYME). I found the stock by Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/11 the stock gained 16.32%.
Zymeworks Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of bio-therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in Canada. The companys lead product candidate includes ZW25 and ZW33 which are in clinical trial stage. Zymeworks Inc. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 148.53+ Weighted Alpha
- 151.86% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 17.81% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.86
- Technical support level at 30.36
- Recently traded at 31.93 with a 50 day moving average of 26.94
- Market Cap $1.23 billion
- Revenue expected to be down 55.90% this year and another 85.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 2.30% this year but decrease 9.10%next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- 2,060 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha