The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the data center company InterXion (INXN). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month , then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/10 the stock gained 3.69%.
Interxion Holding N.V. operates as a provider of carrier-neutral colocation data center services in Europe. The Company's data centre facilitates processing, storage, sharing and distribution of data, content, applications and media among carriers and customers. Its carrier-neutral colocation services includes space, power, cooling to house its customers' computing, network, storage and IT infrastructure. Additionally, Interxion also offers network monitoring, remote monitoring of customer equipment, systems management, engineering support services, cross connects, data backup and storage. The Company's data centres are located in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam and Madrid, the main data center markets in Europe. Interxion Holding N.V. is headquartered in Schiphol-Rijk, the Netherlands.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 47.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 38.83% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 12.91% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.97%
- Technical support level at 84.60
- Recently traded at 86.48 with a 50 day moving average of 79.64
- Market Cap $6.54 billion
- P/E 155.30
- Revenue expected to grow 11.70% this year and another 14.10% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 20.80% this year, an additional 29.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.02% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 6 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 22 to 3 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,027 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha