The Barchart Chart of the Day belong to the apparel company Vince Holdings (VNCE). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/16 the stock gained 44.75%.
Vince Holding Corp. offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim and footwear. Vince Holding Corp. is based in New York.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 101.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 72.42% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 49.72% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.15%
- Technical support level at 20.56
- Recently traded at 21.38 with a 50 day moving average of 14.88
- Market Cap $249 million
- P/E 59.69
- Revenue expected to grow 7.50% this year and another 7.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 44.75% next year
- The individual investors who follow the stock on Motley Fool are split and voted 13 to 14 on whether the stock will beat the market
- 2,091 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha