The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the single family home REIT American Homes 4 Rent (AMH). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/24 the stock gained 2.54%.
American Homes 4 Rent is an internally managed real estate investment trust. It is focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing, and operating single-family homes as rental properties. It rents residential properties primarily in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, and Nevada. American Homes 4 Rent is based in Malibu, California.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 30.20+ Weighted Alpha
- 25.84% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 7.41% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.92%
- Technical support level at 26.13
- Recently traded at 26.25 with a 50 day moving average of 25.20
- Market Cap $7.87 billion
- P/E 23.69
- Dividend yield .76%
- Revenue expected to grow 5.80% this year and another 5.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 150.00% this year, an additional 20.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 58.97% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 4 buy and 6 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 23 to 3 that the stock will beat the market
- 3,877 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha