The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the construction contractor TopBuild (BLD). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 stocks list by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 8/1 the stock gained 9.14%.
TopBuild Corp. is the installer and distributor of insulation products to the construction industry primarily in the United States. The company also installs and distributes other building products, which consists of rain gutters, garage doors, fireplaces, shower enclosures, closet shelving and roofing. It offers insulation installation services. TopBuild Corp. TopBuild Corp. is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- 82.53+ Weighted Alpha
- 69.85% gain in the last month
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 1.08% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 50.90%
- Technical support level at 93.81
- Recently traded at 93.62 with a 50 day moving average of 90.73
- Market Cap $3.25 billion
- P/E 19.60
- Revenue expected to grow 10.60% this year and another 4.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 25.10% this year and an additional 9.70% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock
- 1,068 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha